Don't face the heartache alone!
This is YOUR sisterhood for the journey beyond the betrayal of infidelity.
Regain confidence and emerge with strength and resilience!
Expert Guidance, Practical Tools, and a Community that understands the pain of an unfaithful husband.
Get Help for Your Healing Journey
Join the email list and immediately Get 5 Tips to Move from Hurting to Hope (Downloadable PDF)
The Journey Beyond Betrayal ABCs
In the community you'll get:
Take control of your journey.
You didn’t choose what happened to you, but you do get to choose how to move forward.
Gain knowledge and tools that create transformation though the pain.
Stop believing the lies.
Know that you are worthy of love and infidelity doesn’t define you.
End the isolation.
Anchor yourself to women who understand and want to help you heal.
Do you feel like you've lost yourself in the emotional storm?
Stop tearing yourself down.
Join women who understand and will help you rediscover your strength!!
The Journey Beyond Betrayal exists to
Encourage, Educate, Equip & Empower Women
in the aftermath of infidelity as they regain confidence and emerge with strength and resilience.
Members have access to:
- Private online community and app to engage with each other
- Ask questions and get answers
- Share victories and setbacks
- Support each other through the pain
Weekly Online Meetings
- A safe and confidential setting to listen and share with others who understand the trauma
- Read and discuss books to help with the healing process
Monthly Expert Q & A
- Live online meeting with experts on infidelity, healing from trauma, and women who have walked the journey
- Ask questions and get info to help you move forward
Interested in Supporting the Community?
If you have a heart for supporting women in the aftermath of infidelity, please consider making a donation to help Kate cover the costs to launch and grow the community.
Contributions will be used to help offset business expenses like website services, marketing, and continuing education.Make a Contribution