Confidentiality, authenticity and honesty are foundational pieces of the community. By becoming a member you agree to the following community guidelines:
- What's shared inside the community (including all circles, meetings, messages, or any other members only area) stays inside the community.
- Use of member names outside the community is strictly prohibited without direct consent from the member.
- We're all in this together to create a safe environment. Treat everyone with respect. We're already dealing with enough pain. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No hate speech of any kind!
- This group is NOT a replacement for the professional mental health support that is so often needed to deal with the various emotions and trauma that come with infidelity. Please seek professional help whenever needed.
Please check the box to indicate you have read and agree to follow the community guidelines.